Funny Baseball Quotes



1. I swing big, with everything I’ve got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can.

2. Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.

3. When we played softball, I’d steal second base, feel guilty and go back.

4. In baseball, you can’t kill the clock. You’ve got to give the other man his chance. That’s why this is the greatest game.

5. Baseball is almost the only orderly thing in a very unorderly world. If you get three strikes, even the best lawyer in the world can’t get you off.

6. There is no room in baseball for discrimination. It is our national pastime and a game for all.

7. Looking at the ball going over the fence isn’t going to help.

8. You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time.
Tags: , , , , , ,

QuotesPages.blogspot.com

Great collection of famous quotations, quotes are sorted by categories and subjects.

0 comments

Leave a Reply